Wednesday, July 22, 2009

If I go missing for a while.

It's because I am here:

Yep. That's my favourite room in the house. Every time I go in there to clean it up I see something - a scarf I am knitting, a pile of fabric that looks fantastic together - a scrap book page I am working on ... and that's it, I'm gone for hours. The wookie comes looking for me, often accompanied by a hungry baby.
Right now, in addition to the pile of mending and projects I want to complete - my Tax papers are hidden in there somewhere. And I want my money! So, I guess, today, if I go missing for a while, that's where I'll be. Not patchworking or pasting or sewing buttons onto anything. But actually tidying up, actually cleaning the space that has been in a state of "creative chaos" since we moved in here 5 months ago.

I will post pics when it is clean again.
*If, it gets clean again.

1 comments:

Luisa said...

Love it, thanks for sharing. I am somewhat relieved to know I am not the only one!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus