I'm not really a resolution person as such..... they always seems to fall apart before the end of January.
This year, I'm writing a list of things I would like to achieve.
I have 12 months to do it.... some of these things are ongoing, some are just small, others can happen at any time.
I plan to revisit this a few times, see where I am up to and how it's travelling.....
Things to achieve in 2010, in no particular order:
* Make our business a success (the small business we bought that we take over the first week of February. I hope it's running at a reasonable financial success by the end of the year)
* Get rid of my tuckshop lady arms
* Be a better blogger (post more regularly, get more followers)
* Find 2 or 3 regular markets to attend with my feliciafairy goodies
* Have my work in at least 3 more B&M locations
* I'd love to be pregnant again by the end of the year
* Take the Wookie to one of the Capitals he hasn't been to for a quick holiday (Canberra, Melbourne or Adelaide)
* Plan a successful and amazing DUST conference (Etsy Down Under Street Team)
* Attend a short course in something I've been talking about for ages..... Ceramics.... or Millinery.... or Thai Cooking
* Organise a more structured week for myself....
* Get a Netball team together and start playing social netball again
* See more live Theatre. I used to go all the time! See at least 4 shows this year
* Find more time to Scrapbook the munchkin's 1st year of Photos
* Plant a Vegie Garden, a nice big one that will keep us at least in salads and carrots and broccoli
* Plant some fruit trees
* Get chooks!
* Rescue a Puppy from the RSPCA..... it's all I can do to stop myself from doing this TODAY!
I'm sure I will think of more..... and I look forward to crossing some of these off my list.
How about you? Are you a resolution type of person?